The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Singles are slow

SteveR

...according to numptys on YouTube - check out the comments for

. :rlol:

e.g.

f*ck of dude thats kmp...toyota single turbo is slow mother bitchh..dont let me come down there and f*ckk your @s5 dude..keep mouth close b@5tard..

and

tats not miles per hour..the spedo is fake..thats 100% kmp you gook mother f*ckker ....grow a bigger d1ck moron..if thata in mph that means that car did 0 to 100 km in 3 and half seconds??f*ckk of dork even a super bike isnt that fast lol moron

lol at the owner's reply

Lol at some of thr comment's, yeh its all BS im just making it up, my grandma was actually driving the car, the car was on jacks, the wind noise you can here is someone outside with a hair dryer, the shadows you can see moving are just some passer by's...or I could be telling the truth and the Cam was mounted, and I was on a highway where the roads are very smooth here in the UK.:)

don't get this one...

wow..that 6speed gear ratio is crazy. 1st gear was just a waste....topping out at about 37mph

...and your average car does what in 1st - 20~25mph? :confused:

Anyways own up, who's is it?? :)

Duh, I'm guessing it's wkdtime's?

I remember that video being posted by a member on here. I think it might have been WKDtime actually.

Have you chaps ever considered jobs with the police? Your detective skills astound me ;)

Lets look at the evidence...

Youtube ID - wkdtimeTT6

And here's a video of a car that has been posted by the chap... looks a lot like wkdtime's ;)

More of his work...

http://www.youtube.com/user/wkdtimeTT6

Whoop whoop!

Indicated 60 afte 5 seconds (more than likely no more than 55)

Indicated 100 after 10 seconds (more than likely no more than 92)

Indicated 140 after 18 seconds (around 128)

Saying that it was doing just under 110 (true 100) by 11 seconds which does seem a bit quick lol.

Scott =op