The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fitting the trial rear end

captainchaos

What silicon did you use Jamie? My border one has brackets that go to the 2 bolts on the bottom of the fuel tank however I dont really feel happy that they will hold it in place at say 150+

It was whatever i had in the van, think it was black guttering sealant.

Bought mine from a member on here... he said the fitment was great on his car (its a copy) so we shall see :)

what did you pay for it second hand if you dont mined me asking ? i really want one but not sure what to do save for a real one or skimp and get the same look think am goin for the skimp lol

carnt see the point in spending all that money for no real benefit

the trial bumpers you lot are fitting are they real or after market ones if so how much where they where did you get them from and whats the fitmeant like heard some of the copy ones can be a crap fitmeant

thanks again lee:thumbs:

Lee, I bought mine through the forum and the fitment and quality was crap. My bodyshop had to spend hours getting the thing to fit correctly:(

the trial bumpers you lot are fitting are they real or after market ones if so how much where they where did you get them from and whats the fitmeant like heard some of the copy ones can be a crap fitmeant

thanks again lee:thumbs:

well mines original and the fitment is spot on no problems and a great price from sumo power very good

• 1 year later...

I had to cut mine and reshape it in like 4 or 5 places- it was absolute crap fitment. Even then I wasnt happy with it, I have it sitting in my garage now as I sold the car i had it on and I am going to spend a heap more time on it beforer I fit it to my new supra...