The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2nd front lights (smaller ones)

Firestorm

Hey guys,

does anyone have a 2nd sent of front lights - i personally call them the Tw*T lights cos they look silly but in wierd twist of fate im kinda of liking some of the ones ive seen.

anyone got any photos and places where you can buy em? are they hard to install, how much more power do they require to work- and i guess it requires installing another button inside the cab?

Hey guys,

does anyone have a 2nd sent of front lights - i personally call them the Tw*T lights cos they look silly but in wierd twist of fate im kinda of liking some of the ones ive seen.

anyone got any photos and places where you can buy em? are they hard to install, how much more power do they require to work- and i guess it requires installing another button inside the cab?

Do you mean Sidelights/Foglights or neither?:confused:

u crazy loon!! i would never get led washer jet lights they are stupid! no no - okay i dont know if they are available on the supra- but for an example only- the renault megan has lights that u you can have on- almost as bright as headlights but just little ones-- i mean they could of just been strong sidelights... hhm maybe im getting confused... arghhh

Do u mean like headlight tinters, small LED bulbs that are on a switch..?

im not saying im not thankful for the pictures but its a bit hard to take a good look when at work for fear of looking at inappropirate images LOL but yes like those lights i guesss. i defintly seen them.... well maybe i havent but if i havent

Is it possible to have a 2nd set and be the first supra to do so?

Get yourself to Halfords and have a look through the chav goods there. ;)

beleive me mate im ahelloflot less chavy than u sir!! i take offence to being called chav!!:p im the anti-chav!

it was meerly a question. who says they have to be fogs.. why doesnt someone be the first to put them as smaller headlights-

If you really want 2nd headlights buy a set of facelift sidelights. Then you can have the sidelights facelift style and sidelights older style.

Scott =op

well i said they look or it could be an intresting way to go- i expect i wont do it - but i was just really wondering if anyone had added any extra lights. but cheers for the advice :D