The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Damn cheap insuance!

Foz

Hi all,

My insurance renewals up at the end of march and so i got my quote through from Sky as thats who i was with before. Ive have a MKIV TT Aerotop 95.

i have a driving ban, a claim (write off) and one speeding fine - erm that sounds bad but im not really a bad driver :taped:

The quote from Sky came through at £693 (it was £710 the year before).

So i went through the usual process of various websites, comparision websites etc etc and at all of these Endsleigh was coming out near the top and rather cheap, so i gave them a call.

They've given me a price of £493, full comp, taken all the above into account on a group 19 car? (Is that the Supra insurance group?) with an excess of £250 on. Oh and im 35.

Thats a bargain isnt it? - has anyone else had any dealings with Endsleigh Insurance? Are there claims process easy to work with if you need to claim?

Sounds a little too cheap to be true really.

Foz.

im shopipng around next year 25 years old.....7 years no claims, no speeding, no convictions etc etc 1200 a year :(

Get that sorted mate, I'm the same except 26 instead of 25 :( I just got my renewal quote through it was £360 I phoned up to say I had another cheaper quote at £330 and the matched it. That's fully comp on an L Reg JSpec TT Auto,

27, 6 years no claims. £720 with tesco insurance on TT. I think it depends on where you live, where its kept, security. Supra is a strange car in terms of insurance. Skyline, Impreza, S15 etc all came out over 1k for me. Also its more expensive if i insure a non turbo version of the supra. weird.

which insurance company insured you for £360??

Well I'm looking at TT supras now (don't own one yet) so I've been doing the insurance quotes too: (25yr old male, 8yrs NCB, 6k social miles, garaged)

Sky want around £750, Elephant have quoted £600 inc mods.

I'm going to get many more quotes yet - and do my usual shopping around. But I'm hoping anywhere around the £500-600 mark.