The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finally paid up

MARCUS1979

Well thought it was about time to become a paid up member so i took the plunge.

Probably the best and cheapest thing i've done for the supe.

Anyway thought i'd post a couple of pics up of the car aswell

See what you think

Pretty much standard at the mo

Just fitted carbon bonnet and the clear front facelift indicators on.

Got a few more mods that i want to do but with funds low at the mo it might take some time

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/MarcusVeccy/SV400061.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/MarcusVeccy/SV400057.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/MarcusVeccy/SV410000.jpg[/img]

Welcome :)

She' looked lovely until the carbon bonnet :( I just don't understand why you would want to do that to the car :search:

Expensive part, no positive benefit (a few negative ones though!) and makes it look like you can't afford to paint it.

It looks fine how it did, the only thing I'd suggest is either a set of stock 17inch alloys, or even a set of Lexus 18inch ones. They would look superb on a stock silver car.

Maybe get some facelift or UK headlights along with replaceing the orange blobs on the front wings. Your money it much better spent on these mods rather than making it look like a half painted chav mobile (all IMO, no offence intended :D )

Or to give a better ride height and improved handling some CW suspension? How about some decent brakes? Don't bother with silly body kits, get the car performing well first :)

It looks fine how it did, the only thing I'd suggest is either a set of stock 17inch alloys, or even a set of Lexus 18inch ones. They would look superb on a stock silver car.

Maybe get some facelift or UK headlights along with replaceing the orange blobs on the front wings. Your money it much better spent on these mods rather than making it look like a half painted chav mobile (all IMO, no offence intended :D )

No offense taken

Already got the clear blobs to put on the side just havent fitted them yet

Yeah SZ Auto

But how you know its an Auto?

You said so in one of your first posts.

I really love the car in the first pics you posted, it's the same look I'm aiming for with my current car (except de-wipered, debadged, de-aerial, etc & larger wheels to house some big brake calipers)