The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another few little jobs just done

jaymdee

Fitted a new dash from Nic a few weeks ago, but never got round to refitting my fog light switch. Also had a hole under the stereo, where I've tried a few din pockets and adaptors to fill the hole, but none seem to fit. Did a temporary fix today with some black cardboard, LOL!

Looks OK though. Some crap pics from my phone...

DSC00193.JPG

DSC00194.JPG

Looks good :)

You could probably get a blanking plate from toyota for the hole under the dash. I went to a scrapyard and got a proper toyota blanking plate from a starlet. Says toyota on it too :)

I actually bought one of those Ebay and the bloody thing never arrived. Managed to get a refund, but the cheeky git left me negative feedback, when he never sent it!!

Fitted a new dash from Nic a few weeks ago, but never got round to refitting my fog light switch. Also had a hole under the stereo, where I've tried a few din pockets and adaptors to fill the hole, but none seem to fit. Did a temporary fix today with some black cardboard, LOL!

Looks OK though. Some crap pics from my phone...

Smart mate where do you get the chrome bezels from like em:cool:

Hi Gerry, Black cardboard rocks!!

Yours will be uber quick as BPU, as it's very fast for stock.

Hopefully soon have new wheels (well painted up Ebay jobbbies) and painted calipers too!

Then it's just:

new Alpine head unit,

respray

TRD carbon bonnet

the list goes on.....