The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Can you get a rear bumper in a Supra

DodgyRog

Thinking about getting a new rear end, but the guy on ebay says he cant get it in a Supra so wont met me half way.

The problem is I will be picking it up in a Supra so if he says he can't get it in, I won't be able to either.

The only other car I have access to is the wifes new Mini, so not much chance there either

I dont see why not... back seats down. front seat down... should fit i would have thought

Thats what I was thinking, but just wandered if anyone had done it.

Proberbly just an excuse so he didn't have to meet me half way ( he didn't know I was going up in a Supra ).

I try a my trail rear and i wouldn't go anywhere near without damaging either it or the car! The stock one fitted no problem.

:(:(O'well, looks like I will have to forget that idea for now, could possibly borrow a 7.5 ton lorry from work but then the fuels going to be to much, so might aswell buy new and get it delivered:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(When I can afford it.

If anyone else is interested on here as i have quite a few watchers at the mo here's the link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-SUPRA-MKIV-VEILSIDE-REAR-BUMPER-RARE_W0QQitemZ150221724692QQihZ005QQcategoryZ72206QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Less than an hour left

I was just looking at that, Do you think i could come and pick it up in my supra? :blink: