The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Would this look chav and sh*t

Epic

Haha, wilbury hill rules!!! Rims cost a few more pennys than that neon sticker tho lol wish i had the cash to get some 19's. going to keep onto of the mainternance, tyres, brakes, service. ironing out them little things ya know. nearly there :)

At the end of the day like most things, if you like it, do it, as pointed out its your car ;) I like underbody lighting (if done correctly) but not to everyones taste. I modify my car to my tastes not to the masses.

well said matey

Haha, wilbury hill rules!!! Rims cost a few more pennys than that neon sticker tho lol wish i had the cash to get some 19's. going to keep onto of the mainternance, tyres, brakes, service. ironing out them little things ya know. nearly there :)

see another black one going northbound between stevenage and hitchin today, blacks rims polished dish, seen it before rob?

Yeh i saw him and met him in LM Audio in Knebworth befor, moody chap, didnt seem to care i had a Supra as well, was also abit anoyed when i pointed out how yellow his plastic lights were compaired with my mint ones lol, jspec, looks alright with those wheels on and didnt sound to bad either. wouldnt mind them my self

Yeh i saw him and met him in LM Audio in Knebworth befor, moody chap, didnt seem to care i had a Supra as well, was also abit anoyed when i pointed out how yellow his plastic lights were compaired with my mint ones lol, jspec, looks alright with those wheels on and didnt sound to bad either. wouldnt mind them my self

lm! dan, yeah he fitted a cat 1 alarm on the GFs MR2 http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpicgallery.php?do=big&p=10494

; last week, good fella, fitted my audio in the supe too few years back! ;)