The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mapping and Dyno Day

Muffleman

Been planning this for a while but needed to coincide my diary with Ryan's.

I have agreed to bring Ryan down for a whole day, and he is onsite for mapping, tweaking etc. So whether it is a full map or adjustment to what you already have, you are more than welcome. I shant wax lyrical about how good Ryan is or isnt, we already know http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=129455 ;)

The dyno used will be our purpose built professional dynocell, details here AFR DYNOCELL.

Basically, let me know if you want your car mapped and it will be booked in. Otherwise it will be dyno runs throughout the day on an arrive and drive basis.

Prices for full mapping are :

£500 for a manual

£550 for auto

This includes dynotime and associated printouts.

Currently we have Saturday the 19th April pencilled in but I'm also having Sundays looked into.

Onlookers are more than welcome, I'm hoping it will be a social event aswell as a day of mapping and dyno runs, there's plenty of room :) Yes you will have to suffer the TVRs etc littered around the place, but I'm sure no one will mind :D

This has been planned away from the SRR day, which I intend to come along too aswell :)

Be great to see you all :)

Little clarification as one or two have asked, the prices are for a complete mapping session. Generally it doesn't take Ryan more than a couple of hours on the dyno as he has done so many Supras already ;) So your car will be completely mapped for those prices, including a road test with Ryan to make sure all is spot on :)

• 1 month later...

Just thought I'd resurrect this as it's this Saturday !

Ryan will be onsite all day for full mapping aswell as mapping tweaks\adjustments.

Prices are as above for full mapping, but if all you want is some tweaking doing then drop me a PM and I'll work out a price for you :)

I believe we have one space left for a full remap, otherwise it's power runs etc.

Onlookers also very welcome, so if you've not been to see the workshop yet then Saturday will be a good opportunity as there will be other club members there too :)

Please drop me a PM if you want a full map or any mapping done - see if Ryan can't squeeze out a few more horsepower before the big club day on the 10th May ;)

Thanks for letting us come down today to have a look around, first time I have seen a rolling road in action was interesting to see it all being done.

Sorry couldn't stay for a chat mate but had to get off, will have to come down again sometime and maybe you could take us for a spin in yours ;)

Thanks for letting us come down today to have a look around, first time I have seen a rolling road in action was interesting to see it all being done.

Sorry couldn't stay for a chat mate but had to get off,

You're most welcome mate, good to meet you. Just a shame the weather put so many off :(

will have to come down again sometime and maybe you could take us for a spin in yours ;)

No problem, I never need an excuse :D

second conncl, was good to come and see a dyno in action, never seen one before, shame i didnt really know what all the figures were lol. Cheers for letting us watch, and shotgun the second showing of the trial supra :p.

thanks for the mots back!

miles.

ps that supra on the rollers was gorgeous!

Nice to meet you Matt! Had a good time today. Your place is really nice and is ideal for some meets. Would have been great if others had come. :) Nice to meet you conncl and miles! Got a few pics today but didnt get a chance to photo your supras guys, sorry. The TVRs were lovely! :eyebrows:

Look forward to popping down next time!

19042008003trial sup.JPG

19042008004trial sup.JPG

19042008005AFR1.JPG

19042008006TVR.JPG

19042008007CARS.JPG

19042008009PURSUP.JPG

19042008011PURSUP1.JPG

Nice to meet you Matt! Had a good time today. Your place is really nice and is ideal for some meets. Would have been great if others had come. :) Nice to meet you conncl and miles! Got a few pics today but didnt get a chance to photo your supras guys, sorry. The TVRs were lovely! :eyebrows:

Nice to meet you too mate...!

Yeah you too matey, we'll get you booked in soon ;)

The weather was the killer today, but we'll give it a couple of months and organise a proper big day ;)

Shame Paul's Tamora had run out of fuel, it's usually a crowd pleaser :D