The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest at Castlecombe convoy

Blackie

This maybe a guageing interest thread, If anyone with any organisation skills was to sort out a proper one?

Would you want it to cover going from Cornwall, through Devon, through Somerset, and then on to Wiltshire, Potential to be a very large convoy.

Guest sl4444

Blackie i am up for this one, could meet you in barny and then shoot off from there and meet the rest on the link road?

Mc donalds breakfast at cribbs in Bristol on route anyone?;)

Would you want it to cover going from Cornwall, through Devon, through Somerset, and then on to Wiltshire, Potential to be a very large convoy.

Yeah that sounds good. Alot of us to join on the way.;)

Blackie i am up for this one, could meet you in barny and then shoot off from there and meet the rest on the link road?

I knew you would seth

Thats a good idea, fancy organising it?

:DCount me in meet anywhere from Exeter onwards:D

Should have the car back all resprayed by then, :Dtrying to get rear end changed when it goes back in:D

Oh sorry, I ment to say at the start, Everyone except Roger;)

Im going so how about meeting at exeter services to join people, then on to tiverton junction to meet, then somewere along m5 for the somerset guys, then bristol ,then to show ? or we goinig on to reading to join the mega convoy

Name | Meet

1:Wile e Coyote (at plymouth)

Dont know if you want to make a proper thread Darren, You're loads better at organising on account of me being a Halfwit

2: Blackie (at tiverton junction)

Guest sl4444

2: Blackie (at tiverton junction)

3: DodgyRog+Jennie ( Exeter services )

4:SL4444 (at tiverton junction)