The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Some people are right t*$ts

JamesC

Finished work at 1ish today, thinking i was going home to give the car a good old scrub, get it looking nice because it hasn't been done all week. Anyway i get out the car and notice that some kind person has took some paint off my car :(, right on the rear quarter too. I must say i was fairly pi**ed off.

This is after it has just been washed, you can see how far the dint goes up.

It could have only been done either last night in a pub car park, or at work today. The pub doesn't have CCTV and although my work does, i'm not expecting anything from it.

I dont know what to do now, apart from get some quotes. Any guesses on how much it willl cost?

Gutted :(

A good dentmaster will be able to work that out - it looks as though there aren't any kinks or stretches in the metal. I'd send this photo out to a few traders like DentMan etc for a quote.

I don't know about a bodyshop cost for the entire job though. They'll probably outsource a dent person themselves.

Bloody idiot who did that probably didn't even notice. Hope it's sorted without too much pocket.

B