The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Midlands Convoy To Japfest?

magictorch

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I'll be there mate:) Mike, Neil and another lad will probably join us. Though they will be in an S14 nad two S13's. It will just make the supes look better though:d Is that cool mate? I assume we'll meet you at the Esso as always;)

I need to pull my finger out on this one, don't think I have even put my name down yet :blink: Don't know if I'm too late for a stand pass etc...

If I can sort the above I'll be there lads :)

stick your name down not to late

cheers Lui

You know I'll be there mate:) Mike, Neil and another lad will probably join us. Though they will be in an S14 nad two S13's. It will just make the supes look better though:d Is that cool mate? I assume we'll meet you at the Esso as always;)

Esso it is mate:)

Will you all be meeting up at the same place or picking up on the way? Admittedly I haven't looked at a map yet to check the route in any shape or form :D.

[Edit]Answered my own question by reading the thread again! I'll look at the route when I head home.

We'll see who is coming with us a bit closer to the time, and once the route is decided. Then we'll add some meeting places/times for people to add their names too. Jamie (magictourch) and I will be meeting Burna on the M54 probably, before hitting the M6, then it will be off the M6 at J8 (I think) onto the M5. I would guess we would meet anyone comming from up further North down the M6 at a services on the M5. Then maybe meet some others further down. This is just a guess and its early days yet so no need to think too hard about it:)

Would be good if you could swing into Frankley services (M5 Junctions 3/4) when you pass and I'll join you there :) Or just shout up on the walkie talkies and I'll shove the burger down my neck and join you as you drive by :)

double whoppers with cheese !!

isnt this something to do with the models posing with your car for a photo ?

From the state of most of the models I have seen at car events (Of course not Kimberley) I'd rather have the burger mate.

From the state of most of the models I have seen at car events (Of course not Kimberley) I'd rather have the burger mate.

You of course mean UK car events and not the ones in more exotic countries? Unless it's a particularly tasty burger of course ;).