The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Might be useful and in praise of Steve Manley

Vantage

Spring is coming and time for the Supra to take to the roads via bodyshop and Pheonix Engineering in Watford.

However would like to praise Steve Manley of Inchcape Toyota - ordered OEM perspex headlights 1100am on Wednesday arrived 0930 today - Total cost £404

Was going to order SMIC - want to keep mine standard as possible -but at £800 odd pound was going to do that next year , but found a thread , rang RADTEC and in fifteen days at cost of £503 will receive a "copy" of the OEM

Steve Manley , I think , is an unsung hero in supporting this great marque we choose to drive .Is it presumptive that this forum has recgonised him someway or other????

Safe motoring

www.guerillaselling.blogspot.com

He does do some good prices - got my front discs and pads from him at a reasonable rate. I seem to recall Nic can obtain an OEM SMIC for about £500-600 though.

Would have used Nic but cannot wait the 6 weeks for delivery into UK, my bad planning, unfortunetly.But thank you anyway.

Was going to order SMIC - want to keep mine standard as possible -but at £800 odd pound was going to do that next year

Would have used Nic but cannot wait the 6 weeks for delivery into UK, my bad planning, unfortunetly.But thank you anyway.

Not following your logic there. Glad you've got something sorted though, I really need to change my intercooler at the min as it's in terrible condition.

Not sure what you would like to recognise with regards to Steve Manley. He's not a trader on the forum, just a dealer willing to offer discounted rates to forum members. I've seen plenty of people posting up that their local Mr T dealer has offered them similar rates for being a member on here. I think it's just that he was one of the first to openly acknowledge the club and provide such a service.

Not following your logic there. Glad you've got something sorted though, I really need to change my intercooler at the min as it's in terrible condition.

Not sure what you would like to recognise with regards to Steve Manley. He's not a trader on the forum, just a dealer willing to offer discounted rates to forum members. I've seen plenty of people posting up that their local Mr T dealer has offered them similar rates for being a member on here. I think it's just that he was one of the first to openly acknowledge the club and provide such a service.

The logic was, did not want to pay £800, £500 from Nic a great price but cannot wait the 6 weeks for item to be delivered, hence Radtec at circa £500 and only 15 days delivery.

£800 for an OEM SMIC, jesus! I've seen a few replicas for around £300 and I believe Miami GT were selling some a while back for a similar price tag.

Might be worth thinking about a nice Greddy 2-Row FMIC for that price mate. Got mine for £420 odd and that was last year.

Steve Manley is a great chap.

I agree got me some clutch parts real fast and real cheap he alone is a beacon of light in a shadowy Toyota customer care thing

......members, did not want to spark off a "he is cheaper than him debate" just to recgonise somebody who presumably doesn't need to help, does and does so that we can keep this fantastic car on the road ... that was all

......members, did not want to spark off a "he is cheaper than him debate" just to recgonise somebody who presumably doesn't need to help, does and does so that we can keep this fantastic car on the road ... that was all

it wasn't meant as a pop mate, i know he has vast knowledge of supras and is an all round good egg, but it was just a prompt to peeps to remember it still pays to shop about whether its your local Toyota dealer, Manley, Nic, Envy etc and it also keeps these guys on their toes :D

He does do some good prices - got my front discs and pads from him at a reasonable rate. I seem to recall Nic can obtain an OEM SMIC for about £500-600 though.

hello mate i need front discs and pads you wouldnt mine telling me how much you paid for them thanks

Steve Manley is probably my finest (read only) contribution to the forum :D

Maybe you lot should send me some money :innocent:

Someone else would of found him eventually, plus I don't have a Supra (Toyota) anymore so his use is obsolete to me. Therefore, you deserve nothing.:p