The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New wheels etc

Marty

Well i actually got around to getting some new wheels the other day. Put them on today, aswel as repainting my calipers all round, putting on my front drilled discs, and readjusting the coilovers to suit the bigger wheels. Am dead pleased with them, they look stunning.

They are Jade-r made by wheelmania, 19"s. 8.5" up the front with 235s on, and 10" on the rear, with 265. The fit and the quality of the wheels is 2nd to non. I know the 19"s will affet my handling, traction etc, but i dont really care too much as im a pretty sensible driver ;)

Shame my mobile phone camera cant do them justice.

I've just got to polish her now and i'll be done for the day :D

Few pics of the supe today....

Guest cj748

Great wheels.:cool:

Really go well with car.

Red has never been a colour for me, but those wheels set it off a treat and ride height is bang on.:D

Good job.:thumbs:

CJ

They look really well.

What spec are they with regards to width and offset front and rear? Also any fitment issues?

Im not too sure on the actual offsets to be honest mate, but they fit superb, no issues at all, and they even clear the uk calipers which is a bonus :)

These are the wheels, but in silver. The black versions are like chickens teeth;)

very nice mate:) Are they finished in shadow chrome?

Not that im aware, they are gloss black i think.

Nice wheels marty.

But they are unfortunatlly shadowed by those amazing seats. LOL.

Your right matey ;) they look stunning in my car, am over the moon with them, thanks again :thumbs:

:hijack: Is that "touche" or "touchy"?? ;):p

Marty, what plans have you got for your old stockers? :sly:

Nothing mate, they are just sitting in a corner, they need a lil bit of a refurb, and defo some new rubber :D

Great wheels.:cool:

Really go well with car.

Red has never been a colour for me, but those wheels set it off a treat and ride height is bang on.:D

Good job.:thumbs:

CJ

Thanks mate :) im really pleased, i had a few inches between them an the front arches when i put them on, but it was nothing a bit of messing about with the coilovers didnt sort out :)