The mkiv Supra Owners Club

3 Supra's/AEM successfully mapped on Miami's dyno last weekend

Guest torque monster

Guest torque monster

Still catching up after a hectic weekend...we had a T78, big twin (HKS 2835's) and a GT35 "lookalike" all mapped on AEM on our Dyno Dynamics. Two manuals, one auto. Two had been previously tuned by tuners/mappers well known on this board, the other on what appeared a base map. Gained a collective 210flywheel bhp total across all three, so it was a pleasant weekend. Last one needed a 7 hour plus stretch on the dyno, so I am glad we were not paying someone else for dyno time...another four that we have to do some engine work on and then map, so pretty busy in the Supra department round here right now.

Guest torque monster

Yeah we do befores and afters automatically:ecstatic:, I think the customers themselves will probably post as they were CHUFFED...

I am still wondering who the tuner was who could not extract the best from the cars with their mapping ??, this is a genuine concern to me as my AEM is to be mapped by a tuner off here and I want to make sure there are no mapping issues this time round

PM him, see what he says, may not want to rock any boats

Guest torque monster

Ian, I'm well known for my lack of a sense of humour, but even I smiled at that one!!

Re-the tuners, maps were not bad. Rather not rock the boat by naming, that's not what we are about..customers are very pleased..that's all that matters..;)

I have no problem at all with Miami-GT, Andy Jnr knows this as he and I have had many chats, I genuinely I wish you guys all the best.

However, unless you are going to elaborate, I don't think it's fair to bash other mappers\tuners - it just makes forum members uneasy. I too have attended EFI U, have had other training on dynos, I work with a very experienced and successful tuner plus I have Fraser Mackellar coming later in the year to give me some 1:1 advanced tuning training, oh and I ask trusted qualified tuner friends the odd daft question :D But I try to refrain from moaning about other tuners. What I have learnt in my short period of time, is that this game is full of egos and backbiting - not something I enjoy or wish to get involved with.

Only the small have to stand on others to be seen.

Looking forward to seeing the before and after prints :)