The mkiv Supra Owners Club

another whats it worth thread

gaz1

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=55608&d=1176574718 it as retrimed interior in red and black, full uk brakes, some engine bling, oh and before you get to excited its a 5 speed n/a:D nothing is definate but may be for sale soon, as you can see its not the average n/a it also still has the limiter on it, whats your view on price to sell

I know its only an 'N/A' blah blah blah but i think it looks excellent i would advertise it for at least 7-8k and see how you get on. I think its got loads of appeal!

it is a real head turner, 7-8k i think is a bit much but we will see, he is hoping 5-6k but we will see, i personaly think he would get it, but then perhaps i am a bit blinkered:d

Lovely looking car there. As had been said before, it's only worth what the buyer is willing to pay :) If you're after maximum money stick it up for a high price and see if you get any interest, if not then you can always drop to something realistic.

Someone like me wouldn't pay more than £2k for an NA, but there's others out there that will pay large prices for cars that look the part

it is a real head turner, 7-8k i think is a bit much but we will see, he is hoping 5-6k but we will see, i personaly think he would get it, but then perhaps i am a bit blinkered:d

Yeah may be, but still comparing the soop to what the local max power lads(not chav's as such) around here drive(New shape Astras, sported up Clio's etc etc) and pay 8-10k i think your soop looks and goes 10 times better :) One of them had the cheek to ask me for race the other week outside the local blockbuster :rolleyes: :tongue:

Someone like me wouldn't pay more than £2k for an NA,

Super Mod refuses to pay more than 2k for an N/A hope there is not one looking to buy one seeing this, or people are going to get some dumb offers,:(

Picked up our local Auto trader and Supra prices are on the rise! 4 N/As in our area 4.5 to 6.5k all standard most autos. :blink:

Once you have removed and sold me the seats ;) i would stick it on Piston heads for 7k worse that happens is it dont sell and you have to lower the price.