The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How many left?

marc_p

This is probably a repost but I can't find anything using the search feature. Due to how many supra's that have had "accidents" this winter how many do you think there is left in the UK and worldwide?

Its a question we all may have secretly wondered for a second, but dismissed. Seems hard to answer.

But if you want to find out for the UK, just phone up DVLA and chat up a girl and get her to give you the figures for supra mk4's. Or bribe her.

For the World figure, just do the maths:

c = a - b

c is the number of supras currently on earth.

a is the number made

b is the number destroyed.

If you dont want to do this.

Then just ask yourself whats the real reason behind you really wanting to know the answer to this question. And hopefully that will help.

Carl

I suppose I wanted to know how rare they were, but I did find out (through some "persuasion" :sly: ) that there is approx 466 UK ones currently registered.

More to the point, how many UK specs are left! If only someone on here worked for the DVLA that can bring up how many have been written off/scrapped/exported to find how many left in the UK.

ta dar....

More to the point, how many UK specs are left! If only someone on here worked for the DVLA that can bring up how many have been written off/scrapped/exported to find how many left in the UK.

Ah the old 'read before you post' gag comes out again........:)

I suppose I wanted to know how rare they were, but I did find out (through some "persuasion" :sly: ) that there is approx 466 UK ones currently registered.

:eek:

226 UK specs have been exported, stolen or written off in 15 years!

Makes you wonder what the J-spec figure is!

:eek:

226 UK specs have been exported, stolen or written off in 15 years!

Makes you wonder what the J-spec figure is!

That's not too bad I think Gaz. 20 odd a year. Imagine how many Ford Fiestas are written off (complete off point mind)

I would imagine we could times the above by 3 for J-specs.

That's not too bad I think Gaz. 20 odd a year. Imagine how many Ford Fiestas are written off (complete off point mind)

I would imagine we could times the above by 3 for J-specs.

690 UK cars vs how many Fiestas?

Makes you wonder how many of the 22,000 supras made are still on the road in full working order.

It would impress me more if you could find out how many Black UK Autos are left ;)