The mkiv Supra Owners Club

trial rear or standard bumper?

jazz1

Are you mad? its cracked right down it and prob all distorted!

dont repair it

maybe were looking at different pics

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=71948&d=1204728020

Ah ok I thought any fibre glass product could be repaired! (unless it's not?) I have had very cracked fibre glass front bumpers in the past fixed to look like new!

no body repair can fix that bumper the reason i say is first check the side crack on both sides that is. Not only that the sides would have to be ripped off and seeing as they are glued that would break the side spats in half as that glue stuff is strong. I know my dad although he will charge them for a new bumper if he could he would repair that bumper but he told me already its not fixable

Bring it to a body shop and see what they say first,id be very surprised if they said they cudnt fix her up 100%

Ah ok I thought any fibre glass product could be repaired! (unless it's not?) I have had very cracked fibre glass front bumpers in the past fixed to look like new!

I work for a bodyshop. We are also TVR approved so am fully aware it "can" be repaired. However with the amount of time it would take the repair properly would not be financially viable.

New trial AND lets not forget a fancy new exhaust system Jazz

whatever about the bumper, the exhaust from that pic anyway looks like it will be fixed easily..Having said that if it were my car i probably would look for a new system