The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sixfields, Northampton -sunday March 16th

Guest sammy69

Guest sammy69

As title really.....1pm Start

Im new to the area so with the nights drawing out and the weather a little more pleasant we are organising a meet a Sixfields in Northampton on Sunday 16th March. There are plenty of food places to suit all people, but whoever wishes to go on to the pub for a drink and/or meal after more than welcome.

This meet is posted on various Jap Forums so we should expect a nice variety of cars as well as a good turnout:D

**Please note** This is STATIC MEET, so for those who dont know what that means, NO RACING, REVVING ENGINES, WHEELSPINS,PLAYING LOUD MUSIC, LAUNCHING!!

Anyone attending from kettering/corby area who wishes to convoy down with us are welcome.

**Kettering / Corby convoy will be meeting at the Telford Lodge Pub**

(for any sat navers NN16 8XF) from 12pm leaving for 12.30 on the dot

For anyone going direct the Postcode is NN5 5QL

(If you head into sixfields and turn left at the roundabuot (towards the bowling) above the football ground instead of right (cineworld) and head down towards to dump (yeah glamerous!) There is a carpark down there on the left kinda on its own and tucked up out of the way.)

See you on Sunday :D

Sammy

**Please note** This is STATIC MEET, so for those who dont know what that means, NO RACING, REVVING ENGINES, WHEELSPINS,PLAYING LOUD MUSIC, LAUNCHING!!

Anyone attending from kettering/corby area is more than welcome to convoy down with us, just drop me a pm

take it this has nothnig to with cruise northants :taped: and boo i have a new clutch i want to just rev my engine :p

which whay you going to convoy from corby/ket?

via wellingborough though isham or....

Guest sammy69
take it this has nothnig to with cruise northants :taped: and boo i have a new clutch i want to just rev my engine :p

which whay you going to convoy from corby/ket?

via wellingborough though isham or....

I think we will be coming along the A43 but can stop to pick up any strays on the way :D Cruise Northants are NOT invited to attend it has been posted on Jap only forums so we should get a decent turnout (and chav free:taped:)

sammy

Guest red thunder

hi count me in thankfully off work that weekend!!! will join in the convoy from kettering to!!!

so unless anything changes will meet you at telford lodge. jem xxx

Guest sammy69

how does the cineworld car park sound to everyone? or would you prefer a different place as im not sure of the area:blink: but someone else suggested cineworld too. Will still be leaving from the telford lodge but im off to london first thing to pick up the other halfs new monster truck:rolleyes: so i shouldnt be late:D

i was down there last weekend. Problem with cineworld carpark is it might be a bit full. If you head into sixfields and turn left at the roundabuot (towards the bowling) above the football ground instead of right (cineworld) and head down towards to dump (yeah glamerous!) There is a little carpark down there on the left kinda on its own and tucked up out of the way. I think that would be better.