The mkiv Supra Owners Club

whats the worst that can happen

jazz1

:(:(:( well i had my day of work today and decided to drive the supra as i hardly ever drive the dam thing. Anyways driving to my dads garage driving very slow and indicate to turn left slowly and then i hear a bang, my heart starting pounding. I got out the car and told the guy cant you drive he goes i wasnt indicating when i clearly was, anyways my dad came out got all his details. Iv got witness and the witnes behind this van driver said i wasnt indicating lieing b*****. Anyways dads already put everything through but i feel like crap and very upset as i wanted to get loads more done this month. I nearly lost it with the guy and felt like lashing out on him and i did lose my temper when he did not want to give his details, i told the poilice on the phone what happend just in case. Anyways im off to the hospital not hurt badly but im finding my breathing a bit heavy might be shock or my heart broken:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

jaaaaaaa.JPG

kkkkkkkkk.JPG

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hit from directly behind?

Doesn't matter a toss whether you were indicating or not, mate - unless you turned across in front of him (if he was in the lane to your left) or you reversed into him, this one will be coming off his insurance!

Hit from directly behind?

Doesn't matter a toss whether you were indicating or not, mate - unless you turned across in front of him (if he was in the lane to your left) or you reversed into him, it'll come off his insurance!

Excatly what i was thinking too.

Yeh as above, its a clear cut case, he hit you........end of. Doesnt matter even if you werent indicating. Hes going to regret hitting you, as your cars kitted!.

Surely the exhaust can be easily tapped back into shape tho....

I'm not too sure that's entirely correct.

If Jazz was wanting to turn left but when doing so moved to the right hand lane and then cut back across without indicating, then the car behind may not be seen as being at fault.

Get yourself on the phone to an accident management company. Accident exchage prehaps - they will try to do credit repair for you (they will sort the claim directly through his insurance and hire you a car)

:(:(:( well i had my day of work today and decided to drive the supra as i hardly ever drive the dam thing. Anyways driving to my dads garage driving very slow and indicate to turn left slowly and then i hear a bang, my heart starting pounding. I got out the car and told the guy cant you drive he goes i wasnt indicating when i clearly was, anyways my dad came out got all his details. Iv got witness and the witnes behind this van driver said i wasnt indicating lieing b*****. Anyways dads already put everything through but i feel like crap and very upset as i wanted to get loads more done this month. I nearly lost it with the guy and felt like lashing out on him and i did lose my temper when he did not want to give his details, i told the poilice on the phone what happend just in case. Anyways im off to the hospital not hurt badly but im finding my breathing a bit heavy might be shock or my heart broken:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Jesus. Really gutted for you. And disgusted with the other drivers behaviour.

Hey - you got hit in exactly the same spot as me! Same circumstances!

You can't see too much damage on mine, but it's the same spot:

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/8481/46498751gu3.jpg

For the record, the UK spec bumper fits perfectly on a facelift Jap car and is cheaper but doesn't come pre-painted like the Jap ones do.

Hey - you got hit in exactly the same spot as me! Same circumstances!

You can't see too much damage on mine, but it's the same spot:

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/8481/46498751gu3.jpg

For the record, the UK spec bumper fits perfectly on a facelift Jap car and is cheaper but doesn't come pre-painted like the Jap ones do.

The advantage of plastic eh?

Bad luck Jazzy. :(

cheers guys i feel better now less stressed. Dad sorted all that accident stuff out and iv been on the phone to them etc etc. The guy did come back to my dads garage and has taken fault he bought his forms etc. I just shoudlnt have shouted at the guy but i was angry and i feel like crap this is more heart breaking than when i broke up with my ex ages ago. Well i gues things happen but my dad said he will sort the repairs all i need is a new bumper and exhaust