The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NW Montly Meet - 10/03/08

Matt H

Noggin Inn - approx 7.30pm

Convoy meet at Jct 27 at 7.00pm for those traveling from around the Preston area

1) Dr Doom and party boys

2) Ian & Angie with HofK charts :trampoline:

3) Rob Wild (hopefully)

4) M5W TT & Mrs M5W TT

5) Ste D & Mrs D

6) Mike + Steph (talk about taking liberties)

7) Ray (Maybe)

None attendees:

1) Havard (doing house work :D )

1) Dr Doom and party boys

2) Angie with HofK charts

3) Rob Wild (hopefully) - BETTER HAD BE TO EXPLAIN THE STORY lol

4) M5W TT & Mrs M5W TT downside being in the slow arse with a princess driving BADDLY BM.

LOL :D

On warrington road near risley prison, Poeple may be meeting at J27 of the M6 at the BP?!?!

Yeah good point :)

Junction 27 mini meet :)

1) Rob Wild :- With rather good story :)

Don't booooooooo!!:blink:

You should be changing the day of the meet for important people like myself............you find out who your mates aquaintances who own the same type of car that you see occasionally are.....:rolleyes:

H.

I was boooo'ing at the fact that your not coming and we can't engage in the usual happy banter that i've been accustom too with your dry Bolton wit or put in simple terms who going to take the p*** out of Matt now? :D

I was boooo'ing at the fact that your not coming and we can't engage in the usual happy banter that i've been accustom too with your dry Bolton wit or put in simple terms who going to take the p*** out of Matt now? :D

I'm sure there will be a long line of willing volunteers.....:D

Ow i do hope so :D (only joking Matt :) )

Seriously though Why don't we have another one either on the weekend or another night?

Good shout!

Why not call it "The H's are not too busy, mini meet".....:D We get our babysitter back next week as Vicki's mums been to Bali......:rolleyes:

We'll do a meet in April as between now and the 20th we are stacked, we also go to Portugal at the end of the month...:sly::)

H.

nope - sorry, not changing the meet to accomodate the H's ;)

how inconsiderate picking a college course on a Monday :no:

Mike

............and Thursdays, for 3 years.......:(

If I didn't have to look after two screaming kids then I would probably be quite happy about this.....:sly::D

H.

Guest Rays the roof

Should be de-garaging car after 4 months this weekend and J27 closer to me now so hope to mae it work permitting........ ;) Wil be good to catch up!

Should be de-garaging car after 4 months this weekend and J27 closer to me now so hope to mae it work permitting........ ;) Wil be good to catch up!

Get yourself there Ray!!!!!!!!!!!!! will be good to see you ugly mug again, last time was Blackpool wasnt it?!?! Lol :D

Guest Killer Heels
As long as its only his Mug ;) :D Kate still bares the scares from JAE! As do I :D

Thanks for the reminder Rob, the nightmares had just stopped ;)