The mkiv Supra Owners Club

*** New monthly meet for all - see inside for details ***

DaveSupTT

Not sure if I have put this in the right section so if I havent, please feel free to move it where ever you please! ;)

I have been asked to post this up from another car forum.

I believe its also advertised on piston heads and tvr website.

THE FIRST ONE WILL BE 22nd of MARCH and then last sat of every month from then on

http://www.dlwwebdesign.co.uk/images/mnm.jpg

PLEASE NOTE THE POST CODE IS WRONG ON THE ADVERT, IT IS WS11 9ND

Map:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=ws11+9nd&ie=UTF8&z=16&iwloc=addr

mnm.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
i would but a 2hr drive :(

Same here, from my house, 1hr 55 mins according to the AA route planner! Maybe one month I will try and get down, apparenlty it should be quite big, its advertised on a few sites I beleive.

Hopefully someone on here will go and let us all know! :D;)

• 2 months later...
Guest Rays the roof
Same here, from my house, 1hr 55 mins according to the AA route planner! Maybe one month I will try and get down, apparenlty it should be quite big, its advertised on a few sites I beleive.

Hopefully someone on here will go and let us all know! :D;)

Dave

I might be going to this and travelling down from Lancaster if you are going and fancy a mini convoy! ANYONE ELSE FROM NW?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest ckuky2k

wat time is iton from does anyone know??? i will be travelling from liverpool so it like an hour drive if it doesnt stay on until late then no pont me going.