The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Why bother?

Tee from China

OK, This may be me being pedantic but the other day I clicked on a picture in Members Supra pictures and found 3 shots of a red Supra which the member quoted as his totally unmodified UK Turbo but two of those pictures are of a LHD Aerotop with a Bomex front end and nice wheels parked in a showroom probably in the US. My point is should we only post pictures of what we actually own or as I don't have a car can I post pictures of the Supra,Ferrari or Roller that I wish I had or is the general feeling is "so what" Only ask as I have 3 cars now(I wish!!)to add in my garage!

OK, This may be me being pedantic but the other day I clicked on a picture in Members Supra pictures and found 3 shots of a red Supra which the member quoted as his totally unmodified UK Turbo but two of those pictures are of a LHD Aerotop with a Bomex front end and nice wheels parked in a showroom probably in the US. My point is should we only post pictures of what we actually own or as I don't have a car can I post pictures of the Supra,Ferrari or Roller that I wish I had or is the general feeling is "so what" Only ask as I have 3 cars now(I wish!!)to add in my garage!

Why bother with the big font? It's making my eyes go funny :blink: :)

Leave people to it, There are people with Cars and bikes in their garages on here that do not belong to them so just because somone has a Supra that doesn't belong to them in their garage doesn't mean they are trying to be sly....not always anyway.:)