The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Let down again!

jonahjones26

Right,

I ordered a do-luck body kit mid december all was ok delivery was to be mid january. It then turns out i cannot have the rear spats as the do not make them their so cannot guarantee perfect fitment.

I then wait a further 2 weeks (now end of jan) still nothing....fair enough they did not lie to me they said they had damaged the front bumper so were making me a new one....and for waiting so long i could have free do-luck spats (not made by them).

Great i thought! finally the kit arrived last Wednesday (front bumper).........Thursday side skirts...YESSSS! Oh NO SPATS?

I Rang them "no spats", ok they will have a look/ phone tnt etc........said they would ring me back.

Now the body shop have started work on my car a is going to be sprayed etc end of the week so i really need the spats.

I rang them today and was told if i wanted the do-luck i would have to wait 3 months? or i can have some veilside (?) spats by the weekend (won't hold my breath) i said yes just get them to me asap. But i am now worried this will ruin the look i was going for?

If i had the money i would by them from sumo or somewhere but i have saved for over 2 years to get this done!

Well just had to have a little moan and i should have gone to an official trader on here but i am poor!

Thanks for reading...

Edit - I am now waiting ( x-amont of time) for a set of do-luck spats!!!

should have demanded some replica do luck spats for free

I have now but gonna have to wait a while:(

I thought that name sounded familiar:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=119003

I rest my case m'lud and would ask that members recall this thread if (when) they ever apply again. ;)

I know.........

to be honest the fitment looks good (says the bodyshop) i will get pictures up of the fitment and any imperfections..also a statment from steve @ the body shop about quality, fitment etc.