The mkiv Supra Owners Club

banging/clunking when hitting the 2nd turbo..

Firestorm

:(ive got a funny feeling that i may have blown this :( i needed to get someone fast as they were dilly-dallying and i needed to get off a mway junction. anyway. kick down and it reved up towards 4k rev and i was expecting my sudden rush of speed and then it did for a like a second then my defi guauge beeped at me cos i was up buy 1.2 bar and then i heard some clunking/banging that sounded like it was from the exhaust. i brought it back down and couldng see any smoke. its weird cos i used to be able to get that sudden rush with out any wierdness frm the car- now im thinking ive screwed the turbo? any other diagnoisis (murder hehe)

we are just off the M5 in thornbury (next junction going north from CribsCausway (Mall etc)

Easy to get to... Our post code is bs35 3us.. Have a look at a route planner... I would for you but i dont know where your coming from lol

:)

PS does it rattle on idle or just on 2nd turbo changeover?

we are just off the M5 in thornbury (next junction going north from CribsCausway (Mall etc)

Easy to get to... Our post code is bs35 3us.. Have a look at a route planner...

:)

oh awesome- your like 30mins from house in glous and bout 15mins from where my lady works in dursely-i used to work at Delta force paintball in thornbury lol- what time are you open til dude?

if your experts at supes then i think i just found my local servicing place for my beauty! yehar!

Hi mate Jody's about 20 mins/30 mins away from Dursley (could be more if your second turbo has gone :)) he does make good tea though ;)

im hoping it hasnt and its nothing and im being paranoid lol- yeh its really close frm dursley(where gf works) i work in glos so i think il just race down at 5 straight down the m5 and off at 14. im looking forward to hes tea- but i am sure hell figure what the hells goin on. its good cos i didnt relise they weere so close so i mite get him to do my BPU at somepoint and plumb in all my gauages (my fuel press and oill press aint plumb in yet)