The mkiv Supra Owners Club

feedback required on my website (supra)

absz

Homer want do you mean by jpg compression ? i'm not clued up with all this computer stuff:rolleyes:

When viewing the pics they are compressed to fit a small window and are pixelated. Either the view window needs to be resized to view the full image or the image needs to be enlarged to remove jagged edges,

One of the clued up web guys will be along to advise shortly :D

When viewing the pics they are compressed to fit a small window and are pixelated. Either the view window needs to be resized to view the full image or the image needs to be enlarged to remove jagged edges,

One of the clued up web guys will be along to advise shortly :D

cool, i'll have a go to resize the images that are small:)

in some cases the problem with the image is that it is too large.

You've got some fairly hires images and are forcing them to be a smaller size in the HTML, this is giving you the jaggies that Homer is talking about.

e.g. on the new paint job page this image:

http://www.freewebs.com/absxxxx/crop2.jpg

is being forced into 690x454 frame when it's natively 1090 x 717. if you resized the image down to be 690x454 (for instance) then the pages would load faster and the image quality would be better too :)

Edit to add: you could always have the hi-res image pop up in a new browser if you clicked on it, to retain the better quality images.

Mike

Blue text on black is hard to read...for me anyway. Use white text like you have done in other areas.

You have some issues with the Transmission page, it has "Want your own free site like this ? Try Frxxwebs.com" just below the suspension link.