The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New member JZ80 AB Flug driver

Guest SHANE2006UK

Guest SHANE2006UK

Hi guys.

Thought it best I joined a forum as they have been a great help in the past, this one seems to be the best..

Recently sold my 05 GT Mustang (to buy house) and got myself a 93 JDM AB Flug carbon fibre supra TT and already scratching my head over many things lol!!

Based in North Lincolnshire

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome. Hope your pleased with the car. You will prob find there are a few people who are not keen on your car but as long as your happy with it, thats the main thing.

What are you scratching your head over?

Guest SHANE2006UK
Got any pics mate I doo hope its not the one im thinking of !

Welcome to the club

you thinking of that blue one??? I saw it on E-bay a while back!!

I think I managed to get a photo up???

Is that No1bR old car?

Nope but the same kit.

hope you like your car. its a very marmite bodykit... I hate marmite.

Personaly if get it smoothed out and sprayed and it will look ok.

look at WSB's car for a "how it should be done" ;)

Yeah it is No 1 boy racers old car, welcome to the club anyway.

I'm sure this isn't the car people are making reference to - this one's got the Abflug poetry on it, and no sign of the external bov [if memory serves]. I'm sure that one is from a different source.

All that aside - welcome to the club Shane2006UK :) Have you got any more pics, and isn't the nose scraping on the ground? Seems quite low!

Guest SHANE2006UK
Welcome. Hope your pleased with the car. You will prob find there are a few people who are not keen on your car but as long as your happy with it, thats the main thing.

What are you scratching your head over?

Its different hence why I brought it, I appriciate what your saying regarding people not having same taste etc I left the 350z Forum when I owned my Veilside ver:II 350Z as it was frowned upon by the drive total stock crew, but that was constant bitching 24/7 among them all, I had joined for hints tips and meets hence I said goodbye, then sold the car as the self learning ECU was getting on my nerves.

So hopefully this is a freindly forum :)

As for head scratching I guess I'll do a search then post if I can't find answers too.

1. Ticking Greedy Profec boost solinoid bugging me

2. Boost limits?? I'm at 1.0

3. Blitz BOV does not make any noise, however a lot of noise out of Trust pod air filter

4 why are 315x30x18 tyres so darn expensive!!

5 tips for changing a timing belt and idler

Hi & Welcome.

No doubt you've seen the odd comment asking if your car is "that" car. This refers to a previous member no1_boyracer who was banned from the forum a while back. He had *cough* questionable tastes ;) and was one of the first to fit the faux carbon silver abflug bodykit to his car. Unfortunately he didn't listen to any advice regarding wheel widths and instead insisted on using rediculous spacers. As a result, that particular car is a considered death trap by many here, which is why your car raised a few eyebrows when you announced your arrival.

You'll find many answer to your questions using the search button, but as you're new I'll give you one answer for free.

How to change the cambelt. :)

Guest SHANE2006UK
There was a thread with a link to the advert for that car using that picture.

Quite why you would sell an 05 Mustang and then buy an abflug carbon copy ill never know but welcome all the same

umm how strange as that photo was only taken today at my farm??

As I said sold the Mustang to fund house move and brought this with the change, last time I did this I sold my Viper and got the Mustang with the change

I brought it from down in Barnstable a couple of months ago and was led to bealive it had only been driven on the road 10 miles or so :diablo: to be honest it was immaculate so seemed to be true.

I'll try to get more photos up now if I can. (struggling to learn the format here too use to FM2.net lately)

Ground clearance IS A BIG ISSUE. off to the ring in Germany in july so not sure what to do other than to take it easy? its on TEIN coilovers but look rubbish lifted any higher

flugo 005.jpg

fdfg 006.jpg

dfpol 014.jpg

flugo 004.jpg

cxaqq 002.jpg

CHRY 011u.jpg

Guest SHANE2006UK

You'll find many answer to your questions using the search button, but as you're new I'll give you one answer for free.

How to change the cambelt. :)

Cheers mate!

Thanks for the other comments too...

Thanks for the welcome to all the other guys.......