The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hello, thought i would introduce myself

Guest scott1999

Guest scott1999
So, how does the Merc go with the engine in it?

the car gos ok , can hear the turbos coming on , but i think it needs a tune up , the car is in thailand , thats where i bought it , i live there most of the time , with my wife and daughter , cost of living much cheaper ,

in england i drive a 750i bmw , £90 a tank on fuel ,

the car gos ok , can hear the turbos coming on , but i think it needs a tune up , the car is in thailand , thats where i bought it , i live there most of the time , with my wife and daughter , cost of living much cheaper ,

in england i drive a 750i bmw , £90 a tank on fuel ,

Hmmm, not been to bangkok apart from what I see on the telly. Friend of mine moved out that way, it was cheaper but he found it hard work at the same time.

Guest scott1999
Hmmm, not been to bangkok apart from what I see on the telly. Friend of mine moved out that way, it was cheaper but he found it hard work at the same time.

yes it can be hard work out there , i have been living there in our winters now for about 7 years now , my daughter my wife and me would live in england 6 months of the year and thailand six months of the year , but now my daughter is 6 years old and will go to a school full time in thailand , nice , so i get to spend more time out there ,