The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Exhaust baffle

MARCUS1979

Wasn't envy making a replica of the R*SR exhaust, cos it was discontinued and selling them with bungs etc ! surely they should have them in stock, but don't hold me too this,, i'm sure i read this somewhere, or have a look thro their shop on the forum ! :search:

Thanks Gaz but if your pretty sure there different then there's no point wasting money on postage.

Decided i'm gonna try and get the exhaust fitted this week sometime and see how loud it is.

If the people around me start moaning then will get back to you to see if you can get hold of one for me

Cheers guys

Only if you're pottling around or doing long motorway journeys (which you'll have to turn the stereo up to drown out the drone), however put your foot down and you soon forget about all that:D

I've been meaning to get a baffle for two years now....

Decided to drive slowly round the block before getting home to limit the amount of time I need to leave it running to cool down, as it gets on the neighbours wick a bit (luckily there's a skyline, modded astra and an old supercharged M3:eyebrows: down my road to detract from me:innocent:)

If you're the only car like that on the road, then I would definately consider it. I used to set the car alarm off next to me every time I started it up, when I owned a flat, lol!:p

Hi

I think i have the one off my car at home. Baffle and the small nut that goes with it.

Will have a look when i get home. It is as new as i remember only used it once or twice.

Sounds great without it. Nice low rumble.

Pete

Yeah let me know if you find it and wanna sell it

After one asap really

Cheers bud