The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Top Secret paint code ?

supramkivcork

As far as i'm aware top secret sell their paint but have not released an official "code" for it. Have dropped my car to a bodyshop who knows i want the car resprayed in this colour. Anyone of the closest colour that has a code thats quite close to the top secret colour ?Any advice greatly appreciated

thing is i'm not looking for something easy on the eye ! looking for something eyecatching, obviously the pic of the above celica isnt great but the idea is to get as close as possible to top secret colour. that blue is savage tony but as i say its something a little more off the wall im lookin for.veilside wing has been taken off and new gt style wing to go on it. reckon it'll all come together nicely as i've also got a set of the facelift headlights put in (brand spankin new 2).

hmm ok then, i just think the top secret gold looks the same when its kinda dirt as to when its polished up, i reckon ud get sick of lookin at it after a few months, go for it though if u are sure! i hope u have a real nice kit and rims to go with?

Just my opinion, but that colour has been done to death and its the trademark of the top secret cars, go for somethiong differnet and / or original. The appeal will last much longer then ;)

I understand the concern here, appreciate it 2. But round my way supras are certainly not that common and dont know of another one in the country(ireland) the same colour. always loved the top secret cars so will def be goin this route.