The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra + Multi Storey Car Park = BAD !!

Firestorm

Yup thats rite, tried to put the supra in a multi storey car park-- that was bad news! cos the damn thing is lowered i cant get it up the damn ramps so i scraped about like an idiot! damage isnt too bad but theres a few scratches on the body kit! in short dont use them! dammit there supras worst nightmare!!

Yup thats rite, tried to put the supra in a multi storey car park-- that was bad news! cos the damn thing is lowered i cant get it up the damn ramps so i scraped about like an idiot! damage isnt too bad but theres a few scratches on the body kit! in short dont use them! dammit there supras worst nightmare!!

Just looked in your garage dude. I wouldn't even attempt to drive with that front bumper on British roads, let alone multistorey car parks!! :)

Snap.. but just got away with my stupidly low nose (also lowered slightly by super street suspension) but wasn't so lucky with the getting round the tight corners at the top of the ramps!

why to they need curbs on the down ramps?

Things to do... repair 1 side skirt.. ggrrrrrrrrrrr...

Snap.. but just got away with my stupidly low nose (also lowered slightly by super street suspension) but wasn't so lucky with the getting round the tight corners at the top of the ramps!

why to they need curbs on the down ramps?

Things to do... repair 1 side skirt.. ggrrrrrrrrrrr...

aww cheers guys!yup the hard ways it was for sure! im glad im not the only one tho! yup front bumper needs some work i think and side skirts- its just bout okay - so i gave her a good clean to say sorry! and shame on me for using a mscp- the irony being liturally at the back of it was a cheaper flat land one- but didnt know it was there!! GRRRR well we live and learn!!!

thanks guys you all rock!!

(ps though i would be mocked lol)

I think mine runs on uprated springs, but at stock height, and although I have some lovely OEM side skirts and a NurSpec exhaust, I haven't experienced problems with any multi-storey or speed bumps since I've had my car. :)

Sorry about your problems though :(