The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Updated garage after 2 very busy weeks!

BIG BLUE

Damo, thanks for helping me with the front brake set up.

Jarat, you are a star for helping fabricate and fit the plenum and ancillaries until very very late of a weekend.

Pete (Thor) cheers for remapping my car at 10:00 at night on a Friday - not many people would make that sort of effort.

For those who may be interested I have updated my garage photos for some recent modification photos - here is a taster.....

picture 301.jpg

picture 302.jpg

picture 303.jpg

Picture 300.jpg

Very true mate. Cheers:) This car was a standard 6 speed in blue, with side skirts, when I first purchased it from Whifbitz 11 months ago. It has certainly been a journey since then!

i know what you mean mate, mine was a bog standard silver auto when i started:d will be nice to see yours in the flesh this year:d

Very nice mods there :)

Nice to here everybody helped you get this work completed, well do all :)

What are you thinking of doing next or is there nothing left to do :)

The car has changed so much since we met at Thor last summer, will be good to see you at one of the shows this year and see the car again.

Looks FAB! Any chance you would be able to test fit a stock 17 (i have loads and can come to you) over those brakes? I am looking at getting a set. Also, what disk size did you go for? 330 or 356???

Mate I went for 356mm discs.

17s will definitely not fit over these calipers. Only certain 18s will take them, I am just lucky that the Compomotive MOs have very good clearance.

Very nice mods there :)

Nice to here everybody helped you get this work completed, well do all :)

What are you thinking of doing next or is there nothing left to do :)

The car has changed so much since we met at Thor last summer, will be good to see you at one of the shows this year and see the car again.

Gaz I am honestly going to take a rest (and rest my wallet at the same time!) and enjoy driving the car for a while. I look forward to seeing you at the a show / the Pod this season and catching up.