The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supra for sale - Fair price?

SILKYSMOOTH

Have I priced my Supra fairly? it has cost me £5500 and I have had it almost 1 year now, done only 5-6k miles, put a new starter motor and new discs and pads all round and some other little upgardes, such as ICE and Lights etc.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1994-TOYOTA-SUPRA-BLACK_W0QQitemZ170196951315QQihZ007QQcategoryZ18290QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Got loads of people watching and had quite a few part exchange offers worth over £5k but don't want a P/X unless (only if its a Suzuki GSXR 600/750 k4/5 or GSR model, like the one in my garage with some cash).

Seems to be quite difficult to sell Supra's for some reason...Petrol prices maybe.

If I was looking at cars on the fleabay, I'd be more likely to arrange a viewing with a pitch like that. It's when you see 2 lines of writing that essentially say "too many mods to list" that put me off - if you can't be bothered selling, why should anyone bother buying?!

Good luck with the sale, and hope you don't get too many timewasters!

That's a lovely looking car!

I would imagine it will go quite quickly, are the wheels that bad or have you been a bit too honest. I have viewed some cars recently that were in shocking condition compared to mine. The sellers didn't think they were big issues but they were!!

I think the price is about right tbh....;)

H.

That's a lovely looking car!

I would imagine it will go quite quickly, are the wheels that bad or have you been a bit too honest. I have viewed some cars recently that were in shocking condition compared to mine. The sellers didn't think they were big issues but they were!!

I think the price is about right tbh....;)

H.

Thanks....Sometimes I feel I undersell the car, but everyone that see's it tells me it's mint. The wheels are scuffed round the edges on the front and rear and the laquer has peeled off on a small section of the dish on one of the rears, So I would say they need refurbing. I have someone to do it but just have not got round to it, not really a big deal though. If I was buying a car I would be more concerned with the engine.

Guest Geneb

if its tidy you should sell for that np as summer is nearly here, i was offered 5000 for my white n/a just over a week ago but theres no chance as i just love this one.

I know you can get TT's for less than 5k but tbh theres a whole lot of sh*t forsale out there at the moment