The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My new Supra Demo Car for 08

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

hope you all like it has come direct from Top Secret yard and it has been used in magazines and promotions..

the seats will be getting a full retrim black seats with gold stiching and top secret embroided to seats..

now the questions i need to asks you boys and galls..

do i get them do make the graphics for me ????

and since engine is BPU

would you tune it to say 500-650 bhp in japan,,

or just leave as is ???

and no i cant fit the V12 lol

and i know some will hate it too but its good for my business to be buying these type of cars

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its different, not a fan of the front it looks too pointy and loses the supras nice sleek smooth look, but the rear looks good especially the rear spoiler, wouldn't mind one of them myself! nic are you out there? how much for one of those boot spoilers? ;)

like it a lot apart from the gandor mirrors ( ive never liked them ) and i think i would change the spoiler to a TRD one, but thats just me, i really like the colour, the interior i think the carpet defo needs dyed black and for re trim i would go for black leather with a grey suede in the middle and with the door card bits too and think the dash needs silver dial surrounds and .............EL-Glows :D

but thats just me :D