The mkiv Supra Owners Club

When will I be seeing you, again (To be sung)

hoff

you could always come up here Adam ;)

seriously we are having another meet 1 jn East on M62 from M6 shortly - you are welcome as always, and Lyndsey is pushing for another pancakes run too.

don't feel left out mate ;)

This is true Mike:d If its a weekend meet I could certainly make it. Week days are a little more awkward unfortunately. Just because of getting up there after work. Its only an hour but still a bit of rush:(

Don't do Pancakes between 20th and 30th March as were on our jolly hols!!! I could murder a dutch savoury:D

Vicki x

Wouldn't dare leave the king and queen of pancakes out:d

I'm trying Adam, I keep mentioning em but without Big Col pushing for them too I'm struggling :(

EDIT this is Mrs D who forgot she was on Ste's laptop.

Poor old Col:( He does love his pancakes.

Poor old Col:( He does love his pancakes.

I often wonder what he did with himself before he was introduced to Conwy Water Gardens!!

When I get back off holiday I will arrange something!;) Unless there is a possibility of a run before the 20th.....:)

H.

Does any one fancy Pancakes! next sunday 9'th march?

I no Havard can't do saturday,So I thought we could try for a sunday run.:D

The only weekend I cant make it, like all year:( Any other weekend will be good though:)

I often wonder what he did with himself before he was introduced to Conwy Water Gardens!!

H.

I wandered the earth trying to discover myself and what indeed was the meaning of life, and the answer lay in Rowen, at first i thought it was the holy grail but then discovered the answer lay in flour, eggs and water, and was known by the name of "PANCAKE"... I have found my answer, my very own "water gardens of eden", i am complete:D

actually i was either working or watching tv, but the above sounds better:d

cant make the next 3 weekends im in America this weekend, ghost hunting the 15th, in-laws coming easter after that im free to go depending on mrs col's work (unless someone is going to take me:search:)

Guest Killer Heels
Does any one fancy Pancakes! next sunday 9'th march?

I no Havard can't do saturday,So I thought we could try for a sunday run.:D

:( We can't go either as Mikey is working in London.