The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Somebody stole my wheels.....

rob wild

:scare:

Had it not occured to them to do one at a time :blink:

Are they Eagle F1 GSD3s Rob ? if so where from ?

Mike

Yeah thats what i though :search: but in their defense the damn thing is so low they could'nt even get the jack under or the air lifter :blink:

Yeah i've gone for Eagle F1 GSD3 275/35/18 rears and Eagle F1 GSD3 245/40/18 :cool:

Can you confirm that these are the German ones not the Far Eastern ones?

The rears say "made in Germany" and the front say "Made in China" but they all say "engineered for Europe" and have an "E" on them :search: So i assume they must be ok then :)

interesting jacking points there....you cant use that type of jack in that place as it crushes the floor and lip where the oem jack is supposed to be used. i would check where the jacks were and see if theres any damage.....:(

Dont worry they used rubber blocks which fit on the jacking point and the jack to stop any damage :)