The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Supra - GONE...but not forgotten...

Jamesy

.....:cry::cry::cry::cry:

well, last night the nice bloke from Sweden came, fell in love with my car, and paid me the cash to take my pride and joy away.

Absolutely gutted this morning as i went out the front door to see just my Peugeot 306 CSi (also for sale now!) and NO Supra.

He was a really nice bloke who loved Supras so i know he'll take good care of it, and was please to hear he will be replacing the Veilside spoiler with an OEm or TRD one.

Cheers for all the help and advice i've been given during my ownership - i hope to hell that one day soon i can buy another one, preferably my one back again!!

:(

yeah sale went through really well - he loved it, took him out for a spin around Gatwick and he loved it even more.

not bad from putting the ad up to having the cash in 11 days but i think i hoped i'd have it for sale for a bit longer to enjoy it some more!! (cant have it all i supose though!!)

Gutted for you mate. Did you do all the work on that supra from scratch?

No mate, i bought it with most of that all done.

Since i owned it i upgraded the braking system, did the BPU conversion and added a few little touches, but the main bulk came from the previous owners. ;)

I HAD to sell it mate to free up funds for new business ... trust me there was no "wanting" to sell @ all. ;)

Ah, different situation for me. Need to sell mine as im moving to the States. I've found a few buyers for it already :blink: I may get a TT over there but not sure yet as i've got a 69 Stingray waiting for me. Suppose I could have both after i've worked for a few months :)

I HAD to sell it mate to free up funds for new business ... trust me there was no "wanting" to sell @ all. ;)

Dearly Beloved,

we are gathered hear today to witness the sale of Jamesy Supra.

She was loved and cared for with beautiful shiny coat (of paint) and engine that purred like a kitten.

Jamesy took care of her- gave her a new home. on her birthday he gave her the gift of BPU.

**montage of video clips of jamesy laughing whilst driving with tinkly music and white edges around teh screen**

Supe will be missed greatly but we all know she was loved by all.

But shes now up- up in the scandavian- wheres shes free now- free to drive around cool pastures of sweden.

In Remberance- Gone but not forgotten

Thank you

go in peace

Why do people feel so down after selling their supra? If you feel so gutted why did you sell it?

I always wonder that too,i dont care what anyone says,if u really wanna keep a car theres always a way, 9-10k isnt much these days in fairness, ive been through a good few and so have a few friends and never minded selling up, theres always plenty more available here or across the ocean

Dearly Beloved,

we are gathered hear today to witness the sale of Jamesy Supra.

She was loved and cared for with beautiful shiny coat (of paint) and engine that purred like a kitten.

Jamesy took care of her- gave her a new home. on her birthday he gave her the gift of BPU.

**montage of video clips of jamesy laughing whilst driving with tinkly music and white edges around teh screen**

Supe will be missed greatly but we all know she was loved by all.

But shes now up- up in the scandavian- wheres shes free now- free to drive around cool pastures of sweden.

In Remberance- Gone but not forgotten

Thank you

go in peace

you crack me up mate ;)

It's always sad when you sell a car, I have had 8 cars and hated seeing them all go! Well look on the bright side, at least you didn't end up breaking her, and you got good money for her.

cheers guys.

As you said would've been a million times worse to break it - and yeah the money was good that i got so cant complain!!