The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TRD3000GT VOLK GTC Conundrum

Jellybean

Hey

Purchased these wheels new for my TRD3000GT kitted Supra, but Rear wheels dont fit flush with arches and the front wheels dont clear the calipers, FUBAR but WHAT do I do :(

Volk Racing GT-C Face 2 Wheels

Wheel Size:5X114.3 19X10.5J ET+37 (73mm)

Wheel Size:5X114.3 19X9.5J ET+24 (73mm)

Dont wont to use spacers rather get correct size, as you know these wheels arent cheap

So you've ordered them and now you have them you realised they dont fit?

Who did you order them from? My guess is they will have stated these are special order items.

The rear wheels will fit a stock car nicely (good size and offset) but the fronts, like you said are too low an offset to clear brakes.

Gaz.

Hey

Purchased these wheels new for my TRD3000GT kitted Supra, but Rear wheels dont fit flush with arches and the front wheels dont clear the calipers, FUBAR but WHAT do I do :(

Wheel Size:5X114.3 19X10.5J ET+37 (73mm)

Wheel Size:5X114.3 19X9.5J ET+24 (73mm)

Dont wont to use spacers rather get correct size, as you know these wheels arent cheap

How did you come up with the sizes? If they were recommended for the widebody kit then you would have recourse, if you screwed up it might be very difficult to get your money back.

the offsets where recommend by the company in japan since the car was there with them and there experience with jap car taught they would know but they are a made to order wheel, I have mailed them with my disappointment to say it polity ant from them to suggest resolution but after spending all that money and to use spacers is ridiculous

the offsets where recommend by the company in japan since the car was there with them and there experience with jap car taught they would know but they are a made to order wheel, I have mailed them with my disappointment to say it polity ant from them to suggest resolution but after spending all that money and to use spacers is ridiculous

:taped:get it sorted them wheels will look hideous on your car with wrong offset

nah you will get away with spacers but you will always get some cheeky git saying how comes you dont have proper offset wheels on a car like this...

its a nice car mate deserves the right wheels

Thanks jurgen but unfortunately spacers will have to do don't have that type of money to throw around I was hoping the guy would of done it correctly the first time what can you do, really disappointed though

Now I just hope the correct spacers mm will be choosen, I will be happy once the wheels are on and sitting flush with the arches

Thanks jurgen but unfortunately spacers will have to do don't have that type of money to throw around I was hoping the guy would of done it correctly the first time what can you do, really disappointed though

Now I just hope the correct spacers mm will be choosen, I will be happy once the wheels are on and sitting flush with the arches

what size spacers you going for ? i can ask previous owner of my last black trd what his rears were as they fit flush and perfect..