The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nurburgring Trips

Dave222

any chance of me tagging along jay in my car ?? how much will it cost ?.

I'll ask Tom today dude, I'm not exactly sure on price, it totally depends on how many laps you do, how much beer you can drink (scratch that last one just put £2.50 down for yourself there :D).

It's costing me a pretty penny in getting the car sorted, I've got the new exhaust setup & the sound install. Will be putting a fresh set of R888's all round (£1k). We are staying in the RingHaus I think which is 100 EURO's per night (you'll need 3) and the following Monday & Tuesday off work.

Cool, might see you there then :)

Yeah cool man, we are staying in some appartments that we are considering buying but if you are in the Ringhaus we know where that is... would be rude not to have 2 single turbo Supras giving it some round the track together wouldn't it? Also rude not to have a few beers me thinks ;)

Yeah cool man, we are staying in some appartments that we are considering buying but if you are in the Ringhaus we know where that is... would be rude not to have 2 single turbo Supras giving it some round the track together wouldn't it? Also rude not to have a few beers me thinks ;)

It sure would, we'll get some great shot & vids. Defo man, be great to meet up for a drink (TBH I suspect I might end up spending more time in the pub than on the track :D)

It sure would, we'll get some great shot & vids. Defo man, be great to meet up for a drink (TBH I suspect I might end up spending more time in the pub than on the track :D)

I'm going with 20 other people and some of them are extremely good photographers so we'll get some brilliant shots.

If you're anything like me you'll spend pretty much equal time at the bar and around the track :D

I'll PM you closer to the time fella with my mobile number etc.

I'm going with 20 other people and some of them are extremely good photographers so we'll get some brilliant shots.

If you're anything like me you'll spend pretty much equal time at the bar and around the track :D

I'll PM you closer to the time fella with my mobile number etc.

Yes that will be cool, I'll do likewise :)