The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black is best!

Guest Dobber

Thought I'd better say a big HELLO to everyone:hi: Joined last week and already been to one meet with SteveR, Burna, Spinke and a few others - good bunch.:notworthy: Had my Supe for 3 years now but not spent too much time in it - yet!!:eyebrows:

Best thing about a Supe is the way people wave at you...usually with one oe two fingers. Obviously asking if I've got a single or twin :innocent: Does anyone know the hand signal for N/A?

Worst thing about my car? It shows the dirt too much, but black is still way best. Oh yeah, and when people keep calling it a Su***u!

Hope to see some of you about.

You know how it is - kids and Mrs in bed, tv and net free at last, you obviously dance to the same tune!

:innocent:

I wasn't half confused when I turned round and saw you and Bryony getting out of a Supra; what are the chances?! It was a nice surprise and I'm glad you're now on the forurm too. :)

Black is best until you put it next to white

White is very eyecatching, but to be honest if its a Supra wo cares what colour it is, apart from msb I'm told;)