The mkiv Supra Owners Club

car jacking in south yorkshire.....

123tom123tom

Today i was a victim in a car jacking, this was said to be a targeted attack as there have been many high performance cars took at traffic lights or when the car is at a stand still. I was one of the lucky ones today and put up a fight not letting the b*stard take the keys at the cost of a good punch to the side of the head.

This is what happened, I was driving to work as per usual, same routine same time. apparently this is how they find there victims by watching there rountine drives to work etc and wait at the most likely spot they are going to stop on there journey.

anyway i stopped at the traffic light just down the road from where i live, next thing i know a respectable looking person not a chav or scrubber comes up to my window and knocks on it then points to my wheel, i put the window 3/4 down that is the first mistake made..... he then snatched for the keys, instinct kicked in and i started to lash at him whilst trying to do the window up... this didnt feat him as he opened my door and punched me twice in the head by this time i had took the keys out and chucked them under my seat.

some one pulled up behaind me at the traffic light s and the jacker ran off.

lucky really.....

come off lightly i think

P1010006.JPG

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jesus christ Tom!! Glad your not too badly hurt, and the **** didn't get your supe!

Where exactly was this so I can avoid going that way when driving the car?

What have the police said?

This is why I always drive with my doors locked

well the police have said that this has been happening a lot over the last month, sports cars been took at standstill in this area in particular, porsche and audi tt been the main culprits, but this happend at those traffic light near the total garage you wanted to meet mark at.

Guest WrathChild

Do you have an alarm? My alarm has an option where the doors will lock automatically after about 10 seconds of the car being started, a feature meant to stop exactly what happend. Good advice on driving away before checking if some one points out some damage or something, I'll definetly take that onboard.