The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Time Attack (rd 1) + Euro Drift Champ + Styling & Tuning show: Donington, 5/6 April

SteveR

Time Attack - Round 1 - Donington Park - 5/6 April

(plus Round 1 of the European Drift Championship -and- ISTS)

Time Attack is where you'll see 105(!) of "the UK’s finest professionally tuned vehicles, all battling it out to see just who is the quickest on circuit and under pressure."

The first round is to be held at Donnington Park - more info - but is combined with:

the International Styling & Tuning Show (formally known as the "Donny Show"), AND

the first round of the European Drift Championships aswell!

Anyone interested?? I think I'll pop along to this. (Silverstone crops up later in the year too - June 1st, full list of dates here)

(I don't know what the details of each day are yet, the websites all say check back nearer the time)

Calendar link here - please sign up if you're going/thinking about it. :thumbs:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Is there going to be a club stand?? :Pling:

No-one asked for one (until now, lol) - I can't make it so can't sort one out, but 'Donny' doesn't really have the same layout as places such as Silverstone with large areas inside/around the track, so I don't think a club stand would be a possibility anyway.

There is a lot of hardstanding inside the track that they use for clubstands. Only reservation would be that a lot is uneven gravel surface, Firestorm take note, ouch!:sly:

I think he might make it if he pumps his tyres up :blink:.

I'm hoping to go on both days, but will see what the weather forecast is like nearer the time.

Will be at this with the EDC championship in the supra who evers going see you there

Excellent - we'll have 2 supras in the time atack there as well.

It'll be nice to see them all in action rather than parked up :eyebrows:

We'll keep an eye out for you...