The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Done some work on the sup last couple of weeks.

hodge

Heres a few pics of some work ive done the last couple of week.

Ive carboned my front splitter, fitted an HKS Super Drager, Got some Recaro seats, had them retrimmed in Cream leather (massive thanks to Jurgen at JM-Imports for the retrim. Great quality £200 cheaper than everywhere else I tried). Fitted some carbon Ganador mirrors, and finally the boot, which im most proud of. This took me hours and hours to do but was worth the effort for the end result.

Anyways heres a few pics of whats been done so far.

Hey jay hope your well fella.

Yeah the sh*tty stick on dash is gona come off when I get some more pennies together mate.

im gona leave the blue bits blue and the bits tht have the silver stick on is gone be painted silver chrome kind of colour i think. Want something a little different but not over the top really. Im still pondering over it. next job is to strip my wheels down and refirb them.

Hey jay hope your well fella.

Yeah the shitty stick on dash is gona come off when I get some more pennies together mate.

im gona leave the blue bits blue and the bits tht have the silver stick on is gone be painted silver chrome kind of colour i think. Want something a little different but not over the top really. Im still pondering over it. next job is to strip my wheels down and refirb them.

It looks seriously wicked John, yeah get ya arse into gear & get them wheels done :D, seriously with those done the outside has to be perfect, love the carbon touches