The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another 'what's it worth' question

Scoboblio

Yeah looks very nice, probably depends on how "quick" you want the sale to be. You say BPU then no real upgrades, do you mean there's nothing on there other than BPU mods?

TBH it's just below BPU now, having had the second cat put back in, has a warlboro fuel pump, first decat etc.

There's 'little' things like an HKS boost gauge, SSQV, facelift rear lights, FMIC and a half decent stereo.... but nothing that'll push the price up (or down!).

I suspect mileage will be a stumbling point for many buyers (no matter how relieable these engines are supposed to be, it's that mental 100k barrier). Prices on autotrader seem all over.

Yeah that's what's got me stumped. :( I'd rather get rid of it sooner or later but the money I'd get for it wouldn't even be enough for a decent hatchback. :blink:

There's ones like this http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=130013 which give you an idea of price. That one doesn't seem to be going anywhere fast at the mo, plus with the higher miles, if you want shot of it quick, you may have to end up dropping under £5k. This isn't a reflection on your car, just the state of the second hand car market. I guess if you went in to a garage & asked for a part-ex price you'd fall over :)

There's ones like this http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=130013 which give you an idea of price. That one doesn't seem to be going anywhere fast at the mo, plus with the higher miles, if you want shot of it quick, you may have to end up dropping under £5k. This isn't a reflection on your car, just the state of the second hand car market. I guess if you went in to a garage & asked for a part-ex price you'd fall over :)

Thanks for the advice, trust me I'm not taking it personally haha. ;) Think that as much as it pains me to say it, I'm going to put it up at £4.5k :(

Thanks for the advice, trust me I'm not taking it personally haha. ;) Think that as much as it pains me to say it, I'm going to put it up at £4.5k :(

The funny thing is, if you look on here/Autotrader there's N/A's going for more than that!!!! Whether they sell or not is another thing altogether. Crazy man, good luck anyways :)