The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Miami Gt dyno day 23/02/2008 results.

jamesmark

A big thank you to all that turned up on the day.

Here are the results: -

All results are @ fly wheel.

N/A

Olly - 193.6 bhp

Marc P - 208 .4 bhp

Animal - 185.1 (due for a rebuild)

Dazzi - 225.8 bhp (most powerful N/A on the day)

TT

Flukey-lukey - 351.9 bhp BPU (J-spec)

jamesmark - 321.9 bhp stock (UK)

123tom123tom - 331 bhp bpu (J-spec)

Karl - 326 bhp BPU (UK)

Dragonlady - 401.9 (J-spec)

Single

Jevansio - 508 bhp (Issue with fueling, lots more to come :))

Please see vid of day here. Link

whats interesting is the j-spec are making more than the uk spec equivelant ? anybody care to shed as to why ?? more mods ?

There was only 2 UK specs, mine and Karl's. You are 100% correct mate the J-specs were modded more.

Karl made 326 but was running very lean, so lean that he has returned the car to stock boost. He is BPU.

My UK spec to be honest I am happy with the results as I am running stock boost, I still have 1st cat in place and boost controller not even set up yet, so my 321.9 bhp is quite impressive. I do have new hybrids and some maintenence work done to replace tired parts in the engine.

I am going to love to see what my results are when I open her up and take it to 1.4bar.

Impressive result from Dragonlady there. :)

Yeah we were impressed especially since it was on 0.9 bar boost, we would love to know whats been done to the car in Japan. All we do know is that there are HKS Kansai stickers all over the place.

Anyone here speak really good japanese and willing to speak to Kansai for us ;)

We were a little worried at first about putting her on the rollers again but are pleased that we did. All we can say is that she is a bit of a dark horse with a dam god engine :)

Thanks to everyone, nice to see old and new faces.

Yeah we were impressed especially since it was on 0.9 bar boost, we would love to know whats been done to the car in Japan. All we do know is that there are HKS Kansai stickers all over the place.

We were a little worried at first about putting her on the rollers again but are pleased that we did. All we can say is that she is a bit of a dark horse with a dam god engine :)

Sweet, nice supprise there for you :)

Always great to hear how my old car is doing, knew it was quick too ;)

I was hoping for 300bhp (ish), although expected less, but to come out at that was pleasing. Cannot wait to get it to full BPU and I will get her back on the rollers and get a 1.4 bar run.

Nice one!! I'de like to see what mine's running!

Last Dyno i went on, went up to 380hp and then oops! i broke it.. the dyno! :cool:

It was a crappy one in a local college!

Single

Jevansio - 508 bhp (Issue with fueling, lots more to come :))

[/url]

Issues with fueling???? :blink:

Looks spot on to me when i left it

The issues i think was some one not knowing how to strap a powerful car down on the dyno seeing as they have only just got the dyno and Jays was i think the first car on the rollers.

Ryan

Issues with fueling???? :blink:

Looks spot on to me when i left it

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/Fletchy/Jaylog20psi.jpg

The issues i think was some one not knowing how to strap a powerful car down on the dyno seeing as they have only just got the dyno and Jays was i think the first car on the rollers.

Ryan

Only going with what Jevansio told me. :search:

hi mark i think ive sused why it did not go over 1 bar boost it was the hks fcd it kept cuting fuel

When you were on the dyno though there was no sign of fuel cut, it may well be but the acceleration was smooth right up to lift off.

Get a Greddy one or Thor, dump the HKS one mate. ;)

When you were on the dyno though there was no sign of fuel cut, it may well be but the acceleration was smooth right up to lift off.

Get a Greddy one or Thor, dump the HKS one mate. ;)

ye that true mate going to give andy a call tomoz to get it sorted