The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello from the midlands

Guest Jon M

Hi all, just thought i would follow the trend and be polite by saying hello and introducing myself. Been browsing the site for a while now to see whats what and also in the search of a surpa which i managed to find :D so far its been a great place easily worth the membership. See you all around.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes and for the invite pete would have definately shown up if i had my supra but gotto wait another patient 4 weeks for it to arrive in jurgens safe hands dont think i really need to post pics i think most of you have seen it from jurgens classfied ad for it a month or so ago. Thanks again tho for the warm welcomes all i need to do now is sort membership. On the topic of membership how do i order it without paying using paypal? i just wanna order it then drop the money in the account at the bank so i know its in there and cleared instantly? Any help would be appreciated. Mods???

Really i barely see many supras round here and i work in my local garage so its not like i dont see many motors day in day out. There is one ive seen locally in leicester which aint my thing at all but each to their own, be nice to get to some local meets once my supra arrives from in jurgens hands, be nce to see some of the great examples ive seen on here. Out of interest guys how many TRD supras are on here?

2/1? Hand over your money lol. No mate yours looks a nice example would look dam hot if you could somehow add like a black panel of body down the side or summit to kinda match the boot and front bumper design but i especially like your plexi glass plaque in your boot builld any close ups of it mate? Nah the one ive seen i dont like is half blue half silver done with a diagonal cut, not my thing but like i said each to their own.

lol ;)

Some pics in my garage dont show but I have do-luck skirts with a black bottom section :) Just like you said, it needed something extra along the sides to match.

A few of us meet up at the Bubble Inn near Derby.

I think the next one its early March. Keep your eye on the events section.

Now come on dude.

20 posts and no pics of your motor.

Come on, lets see it :)

Oh you've bought that one - well done, it's stunning! :)

I'm glad it's coming to the midlands! Look forward to meeting you both :D

Yep nice looking car that :D

Thanks guys, i had been looking for about 6months originally for a uk spec eventually found one but sale fell through then like a day later jurgen posted the trd in the classifieds and as soon as i saw her she was abit special so went for her immediatly. All she needs is a 6spd conversion to begin with using nothing but new parts from toyota and getrag and she will be perfect, normally id go 2nd or recon with the parts but since she is practically new think she deserves the the cash splashed out for new parts.

Once shes with me otr ill definatly be attending some meets so will be nice to meet you and your mistresses (supras) :D