Which route should i take?

Guest Geneb

Which way to upgrade the power?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which way to upgrade the power?

• Drop a TT lump in?
    • Get a N/A to N/A-T conversion done?
    • Sell it and just buy a TT?

Can't decide which way to go with this, basically i need more poke out of my supra and really don't wanna get rid of it due to it being mint and looking the mutts nuts

Not sure of your motivation here Andy, you've owned a TT before and sold it after a couple of months as it wasn't for you :search: You get through these cars every few months so don't see why it's worthwhile bothering with any major conversion if it's going by the summer.

If I were you I'd just save your cash and get the supra you want in the first place :)

I voted TT, but in all honesty, keep it as is, it's a mint example, you don't need a TT to drive slowly down a street & make everyones jaws drop!

True True:d

Not sure of your motivation here Andy, you've owned a TT before and sold it after a couple of months as it wasn't for you :search: You get through these cars every few months so don't see why it's worthwhile bothering with any major conversion if it's going by the summer.

If I were you I'd just save your cash and get the supra you want in the first place :)

thing is bud in all honesty i've never looked at a supra the same way i look at this one, its just like wow , i have a damaged being repaired MSB aerotop TT as well and tbh i prefer the white supe:search:

maybe i should just keep both i dunno it just grinds me when you get those lil feckers in a clio 172 all over ya ass!

sell and get a TT, the hassle of doing a transplant is a mare. If you can find a good engine it's probably worth it, but it takes time and patience to find a good one, which I finally did:). The heartache's not worth it though:(

You'll stand a better chance of getting a decent tt as you can test drive and hear the engine running, getting just the engine is a lottery as you're at the mercy of what you're being told.

To be fair I think the issues with mine haven't come from Keron otherwise you would be seeing some remediation happening with him as oppose to whom I am dealing with.

If you love the car that much maybe do a NA-T because you know the state of your engine already.

It's easy to fall in love with another car though, so is it really that special that you can't see yourself without that car...?especially with your track record;)