The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another satisfied customer from AFR Tuning

2JG

Collected the car this morning, and all I can say is… WOW what a different beast!

I would like to thank Matt for agreeing to take on this project, the advice and all the work he has put in to get it turned around in such a short amount of time. Would have been even quicker if it wasn’t for the ABS issue.

As well as doing the conversion, I also had the following fitted:

FMIC

Koyo Rad

Double de-cat

Walbro fuel pump

Greddy Profec B Spec II boost controller

Iridium spark plugs

Blitz Boost gauge

HKS SSQV bov

HKS FCD

Restrictor Ring

Any gaskets that needed replacing

Oil change

As the engine has been sat in storage for the last 6 months, boost has been set to 0.85 bar (I think) at the moment. We’ll raise the boost later once the engine has run in a little bit and I get a new FCD, the current one has a few issues the closer you get to 1.0 bar.

Anyway here’s a print out of the dyno run from yesterday (Please don’t ask too many questions as I have no idea what most of it means – I have a lot of learning to do :D)

I’ll put some pics up of the engine bay later if the weather improves.

I would also like to thank the traders who supplied me with various parts and also gzaerojon (taking me back and forth to AFR), supradibbs (letting me know about the engine), adl mark (FMIC), captain chaos (viscous fan and shroud) and Ryan G (boost controller)

Let the good times roll :nana:

PS. If anyone knows of a facelift manual TT instrument panel going with the speedo/rev counter etc, please let me know :)

Very nice Jeff :tongue:

Just kidding :D Well done Matt. :)

lol thanks Andy :)

Nice one mate :) Bet you can't stop grinning :D

Yep, from pretty much the moment I got up this morning to go and collect!

Shame the weather isn't looking to good at the moment, really want to drive some more :D

i would like to say a big thank you to Matt for storing Jeff's old engine and palleting/strapping it up etc free of charge.......and extend these thanks to everyone (especially the civvies :D Jeff and Jon) for providing the extra muscle to lift the engine on the truck and strap it down..........

I had a nice uneventful trip back, infinitely less enjoyable than jeff's i suspect!

knew you'd like like it mate, happy boosting :)

thats very good! can't wait till i go bpu, jeff you will have to take me out in it and show me what its all about

No worries Mike :thumbs: let me know when you're up and running again and we'll make a plan.

i would like to say a big thank you to Matt for storing Jeff's old engine and palleting/strapping it up etc free of charge.......and extend these thanks to everyone (especially the civvies :D Jeff and Jon) for providing the extra muscle to lift the engine on the truck and strap it down..........

I had a nice uneventful trip back, infinitely less enjoyable than jeff's i suspect!

knew you'd like like it mate, happy boosting :)

glad you got back alright Scott.

I think I'll need to go and put more fuel in in a minute :sly::innocent:

Nice mate must feel good to have the tt in at last just take it easy out there mate , Catch you at some meets soon.

Lovin it!

Don't worry, I'm gonna be extra careful until I get to know it a bit better :)

See you soon bud

I bet your like a dog with two dicks atm Jeff ! Oh and you nee to change your sig :)

:lol:

Knew there was something I forgot amend earlier

remember no more cheap stuff now :D

I know :( had to put a bit of regular in earlier as the BP ultimate had run out at the petrol station.