The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My New Dash

Scott

Thanks to Si (Heckler) i now have a more modern looking blue dash. The pics don't really do it justice as i had to use the nightime setting on my camera. It honestly isn't as bright as it looks lol.

I have also had the dash painted gloss black but you won't be able to see that properly until i take some pics in daylight.

Anyway, piccy.

I just need to sort out the footwell lights.

Scott =op

DSCF0407.JPG

Not at all, the way he has done it they dull down when the lights are on so nighttime they are a little duller than daytime which is spot on. When the lights are turned off the LED's are unbelievably bright at night but during the day they are spot on.

Here is a pic without nightime function turned on, sorry about the quality but you get the idea of what it actually looks like.

Scott =op

DSCF0408.jpg

Oh sorry buddy,

If you do a search for Heckler, he does the whole kit for you.

Basically he will send you all the parts already modded, all you do is swop yours out with his and send him yours as a replacement (for him to mod for the next person).

Cost was £110 including the temp control mod. If you notice on the std dash the temp control doesn't light up. Its a pain at night, anyway, mine now does :D

Scott =op

Oh sorry buddy,

If you do a search for Heckler, he does the whole kit for you.

Basically he will send you all the parts already modded, all you do is swop yours out with his and send him yours as a replacement (for him to mod for the next person).

Cost was £110 including the temp control mod. If you notice on the std dash the temp control doesn't light up. Its a pain at night, anyway, mine now does :D

Scott =op

oh yeh ive noticed that! im rewally quite impressed though with the standard light- not obviously the colours etc but where they actually place little lights- like one in the key on the outside but i really like the blue led dash they look awesome! £110 is good price too. i just need to place the centre consold its all haggard. do u know where i can replace that- i see ppls colour matching consoldes liek Blue etc. ive searched around cant seem to find one- what i might do is take the existing one out and have it air brushed by my friend- maybe get some skulls ghosted into it *muses*

I took mine to the local bodyshop and got it painted. If you wan't a completely new dash you could speak to Nic on here. He gets all supra bits at good prices and ships them over direct from Japan.

It just modernises it all a little.

Scott =op

I took mine to the local bodyshop and got it painted. If you wan't a completely new dash you could speak to Nic on here. He gets all supra bits at good prices and ships them over direct from Japan.

It just modernises it all a little.

Scott =op

I painted my old aerotop dash with a spray can ....look in my garage for pics.