The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Think I've just sold my blue Supe

Jake

I've just agreed to sell my blue VVTi 6sp to a fellow member. He's gone away to sort the money out so I've still got it for the time being.

Not sure how I feel about it really. I really like the car and having probably the newest 6sp turbo in the country.

I hope I'm doing the right thing. The chances of me finding another y2k single turbo manual in a good colour are practically zero. I've got a nasty feeling I'm going to regret this once the car has gone.

Still, I'll be keeping my 93 RZ Auto now and getting that all fixed up, so you're not getting rid of me yet.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What plans do you have for your auto Jake? Just a tidy up or do you have bigger plans?
Probably a small single, cast manifold, swap the Veilside front for stock with active spoiler.

is that colour rsb?
It's RSP - Royal Sapphire Pearl. It's a stock colour on facelift Supras.

I tried to contact you by PM/mail about it recently, but assumed by your lack of response you were not selling......
I haven't advertised the car for sale anywhere. Last time I even mentioned the idea of selling the car I got tons of PMs and emails about it, too many to reply to. Sorry.

Dont be stupid Jake.

Get rid of the Auto!!!

Racist! :D

Just had a look in your garage, can I ask why you own or owned 3 turbo Supra's?!
I'm impulsive :)

Yeah, I did own 3 Supras at one time. I know it's crazy.

looking through your garage .... I noticed your BPU does the quarter in 13.340 versus 13.1 for your Single.

I would've thought that there would be a larger time difference

Yeah. The single is capable of a much better ¼ time than that. Any car that can get a 130mph terminal should be in the elevens or even tens but I only had one go at it and bogged down really badly at the start. After the first go I fitted some drag radials but they had so much grip that the clutch burnt out, so that was my day over. (That was at TOTB 2005)

I've just agreed to sell my blue VVTi 6sp to a fellow member. He's gone away to sort the money out so I've still got it for the time being.

Not sure how I feel about it really. I really like the car and having probably the newest 6sp turbo in the country.

I hope I'm doing the right thing. The chances of me finding another y2k single turbo manual in a good colour are practically zero. I've got a nasty feeling I'm going to regret this once the car has gone.

Still, I'll be keeping my 93 RZ Auto now and getting that all fixed up, so you're not getting rid of me yet.

Let it go and start the next project, isn't starting over the best bit? :p

I would chop off both testicles to own that!
:lol:

I know who the new owned is :D He's a lucky man, thats possibly one of the most desirable supras and spec around.
Aye, it's a good spec

Im sure you will regret it. I hope your getting a good sum for it though.
TBH I know I could get a few grand more if I did a few bits that need doing on it but

1, I can't be arsed

2, I'd rather it stayed in the UK

3, I want it to go somebody I like